Health & Safety Environment
In doing our business we insist on being green as we put special emphasis on our
commitment to environment protection which we regard as crucial through applying
international health, safety and environmental standards and employing the latest
technology in preventing and fighting pollution, we are pursuing our goal of doing
no harm to our people, our community and our environment.
We are proud of our properly selected, skilled, experienced, dedicated, innovative
people who make things happen and committed to the community, preserving the environment
and assuring the safety of the equipment as well as the health and safety of people.
People are the greatest asset of our company, and the cornerstone of our success;
we therefore owe to our people every insight into, and assistance for, prevention
and safety. It is part of our policy to do all that it takes to prevent personal
injury or damage to property, and to protect all employees from any type of foreseeable
work hazards. Furthermore, we extend our policy to our customers, partners, subcontractors,
insofar as they come into contact with our company; family health and safety is also part of our concern for our employees.
More specifically, we are accountable for the following:
- - Maintaining a safe, healthy and accommodating workplace, while ensuring a high maintenance level
- - Setting up a safety committee to deal with eventual emergencies
- - Identifying potential workplace-generated hazards beforehand
- - Organizing sessions of specialized training for all positions in order to ensure complete
awareness among our employees as regards safety, health and well-being
- - Consulting with employees on all related cases
- - Rewarding labor practices that ensure safety
- - Seeking advice from occupational safety specialists
- - Complying with legal requirements and international standards
- - Keeping record of all accidents, ill health, and insurance claims
NILCON is a pioneering engineering company providing high-quality engineering services to its clients.
We are committed to a policy of quality assurance complying with ISO-9001 and ensure that this policy
is understood, implemented, and maintained throughout the company. Originally approved in 2011, our scope
of certification includes construction of electromechanical projects (Petroleum – Petrochemicals)
NILCON Operates an integrated system for QA / QC to ensure that all operations is
under control of QA / QC people and all documents according to the international
standard either for material pursing, fabrication NDE or Installation work.